Galapagos travel Galapagos Islands Boutique Yacht cruises
We hope you consider our Galapagos catamarans the best option for your voyage. We help travelers make the most of their time on the Galapagos Islands whilst respecting the environment of this fragile ecosystem.
Advantages of Galapagos Journey fleet
There are several advantages of cruising on board a Galapagos catamaran, to mention just a few of the benefits:
- Smoother Ride: Almost any Multihull will offer you a smoother ride in rough water due to the dual hull design and the construction's parachute effect as the boat crosscuts the waves. Air trapped between the hulls cushions the impact of re-entry.
- Stability: Load levels on a Galapagos catamaran can be up to 20% greater than a similar sized monohull. Catamarans are more stable. The footprint is wider, helping to negate the effects of rolling seas.
- More deck space: A Galapagos catamaran is wider than a monohaul yacht offering additional deck space and sun bathing areas.
- Environment friendly: All Galapagos catamarans have less hull resistance in the water, resulting in greater fuel efficiency.
- Access to remote areas of the Galapagos Islands: The catamaran's shallow draft design allows access to waterways that most conventional hulls cannot navigate.